There are many operations in every food processing plant that use spray technology. Spraying Systems Co. has experience and expertise in all of them and can help you optimize performance and minimize waste. Typical process challenges include application of viscous coatings, spray drying of coffee, lubrication or washing conveyors, as well as cleaning cans or sanitizing equipment.
Our unmatched experience ensures that we can analyze your issue and develop a solution for your needs.
- Coating: eggs, butter, oil, chocolate, marshmallow, sugar, flavors, colorants, preservatives, and adhesives
- Cleaning: conveyors, produce, cans, bottles, and general plant clean-up
- Cooling: can welds, carcasses, post-pasteurization, and frosting
- Drying/blow-off: cans, bottles, packages, product blow-off from conveyor, and product transport between conveyors
- Food safety: antimicrobial and mold inhibitor application
- Lubricating: pans, mold release, and conveyors
- Spray drying: coffee, tea, milk, whey, yeast, cocoa, baking powder, spices, and baby formula
- Tank cleaning: cleaning, sanitizing, and rinsing tanks of any size
Detailed solutions can be determined in the Spray Analysis and Research Services lab using heated system and mock-up conveyor facilities, as well as detailed liquid distribution and drop size instruments.